11.06.2010

snail mail time

I know many of the postal employees in a number of different cities - I send tons of curious letters and most of them think I'm nuts.  The number of odd sized, shaped, glittery, colourful, feathery, etc packages and letters I've mailed and recieved is definately remarkable to say the least and Karen over at The Art of Doing Stuff reminded me yet again just how fun recieving mail can be!  I hope everyone has a mail ritual.  I sure do - I stack it up, shuffle the stack, feeling the tangible curiosity of what could be inside then curl up into my armchair to open each piece.  I was also inspired by a number of different tutorials on One Pretty Thing's Card Making Roundup and made some seasonal whimsical cards with my growing collection of vintage and new paper scraps!

No comments:

Post a Comment