1.16.2012

Mondays Suck! (this semester)

Let me ask you something...
When you come in on Monday and you're not feeling real well, does anyone ever say to you: 
"Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays?"


I have two of my least favourite classes ever back to back from 8:30am - 1:30pm every single Monday morning this semester and I'm starting to realize why there's a prevailing resentment towards Mondays GRR!  A great post How to Avoid a Bad Case of the Mondays (Reddit) was picked up by lifehacker and between the two I got some ideas, and had a .. relatively?.. good Monday morning :)

Clean up your desk on friday afternoon. It's nice coming into a nice clean organized work area first thing Monday morning.  Leave yourself a treat on your desk before you leave on Friday. A snack, some candy, good coffee, whatever

Set out your clothes before going to bed sunday evening. Shower before you go to bed. I personally can get away with a quick shot of deodorant in the morning. This way, you can wake up, slip into your clothes, and head out.

No comments:

Post a Comment