1.28.2012

Sift Communications



This evening I found myself perched high above the Esplanade in the swanky city condo of my dear friend @ninacoutinho, celebrating her 25th year on this planet.  We've both come a long way since the first of her birthday parties I attended, a poolside bash where gasp boys were invited!  No longer making lists of boys (or girls) we want to kiss we now get to spend our time together excitedly discussing our adventures in social media, so...

I'd love to give a  great big shoutout to Ms.Nina's self-founded communications firm: Sift Communications
A graduate of Cornell University, Nina has experience in various new media ranging from graphic & web design to event management.  @siftcomm is your one stop shop for exceptional internal and external communications solutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment