9.22.2010

wipe-able recipe book

When I first moved away to university my Mum typed up a bunch of recipes for me and put them in plastic sleeves in a plastic binder, making it super easy to wipe off spills.  Over the last 5 years I've become quite attached to most of the recipes in the binder, but tired of their black and white, school-paper-esque appearance so I gave my recipe book a makeover!  The cover design is from Jacinda Boneau and the flower note page design is by Yasmine (A Print A Day)  I'll be posting recipes one at a time over the coming months, you can print them and collect them in clear sleeves and a binder to make your own!
1 - Honey Orange Fruit Salad
2 - Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie
3 - Cheddar Beer Dip
4 - Garlic Feta Spread
5 - Potato Hummous
6 - Waldorf Salad
7 - Egg Pizza Rollups
8 - Garlic Soup
9 - White Bean Soup
10 - Honey Glazed Carrots
11 - Spaghetti Squash
12 - Creamed Peas on Toast
13 - Vegetarian Quiche
14 - Fancy Macaroni
15 - Rockin Moroccan Stew

No comments:

Post a Comment