4.15.2010

upside down planters / book purse

I repurposed a number of craft items today using a couple of rad tutorials!  @designsponge posted a very cool diy project: Upside Down Planters...  HOW COOL IS THAT?  The instructions were nice and simple to follow and when I have more time I'm going to make enough to stretch across my whole window - I love the silhouette they make against my curtains!  I'm using drought tolerant plants - I don't want to be up there watering these all the time. 
 Later this afternoon I made a fun little project that @CAGW posted a while back: Making a Book Purse.  It was a quick after-dinner project so I skipped a few steps - french seams instead of double fabric layers and glue-gun in the cardboard seams but it turned out super cute!  

No comments:

Post a Comment