I've lived in every corner of the province of Ontario, but the Bay St. area of Port Arthur, Thunder Bay was the first (and only as of yet) place that I truly felt at home. I believe this is the epicentre of a vibrant, revitalized community and that vitality is contagious. I'm on holidays from life so I'm not writing too much today, but I had to mention the highlights from my day because I miss this place so much.
- stroll through the Bay/Algoma district
- late breakfast at Thunder Bay Restaurant
- smoothie-to-go from Growing Season Juice Collective
- walk up Hillcrest park, slide back down, repeat
- internet and caffeine fix at Calico Coffee House
- early but deeeeeelicious dinner at Ruby Moon
- checked out Black Pirates Pub (new since I lived here last!)