1.17.2013

Growing, Eating, Living - Vigorously!

Gardening wants Vigour - so I grow, at home.  Because having vitality and green growth nearby throughout the winter, motivates me to keep planning for vigorous growth outdoors in the spring.  

Planting strong, vital heirloom seeds in the nooks and crannies of my home encourages me to save even more seed next year. Producing healthy, organic plants full of nutrition from just steps from my kitchen, encourages me to eat that way. 

Sprouted seeds can be germinated at home, on the counter in any season.  A convenient fresh source of nutrition, sprouts deliver all the vigour of a dynamic seed directly into my diet!  

Sprouts are rich in digestible energy, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, proteins, phytochemicals, because these are all necessary for a germinating plant to grow from seed.  Resting seeds also contain starch, the source of seed vigour and a healthy energy source for ourselves.  Soaking and sprouting removes enzyme inhibitors, so sprouts are enzyme rich and their minerals easier to absorb.

No comments:

Post a Comment